Order Spring Edible Flowers Now! Great for special Dinners catering weddings and just beautiful flavorful healthy fun. Mixed Box or Selected flower type available.
So many types of pesto, so little time…
- sandwich spread (try with grilled cheese and tomatoes)
- add to sauces and soups
- blend with yogurt for salad dressing
- stuff salmon or other fish
- add dollop to rice for infusion
- top crustinis or crackers for party snacks
- spread on pizza base, or blend with tomato sauce
- garnish a steak salad
- create your own dip with sour cream or cream cheese
Recipe: Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 2 cups of chicken
3 tbs of cream cheese
2 tbs of sour cream and 1 1/2 tbs of pesto
blend by hand until creamy
add favorite sandwich garnishes…such as micro celery greens and tomatoes
For a “Spring Chicken Salad Sandwich” consider a few of our favorite garnishes of micro mustard, violets, rose petals, wild crafted garlic mustard, shiso and other greens.
Pesto, essentially “paste”, is also made from our raspberry crops and is used as a different sort of pesto. Makes great thumbprint cookies, spreads, cake layers, hot tea, etc.
(Be sure to check out what Joshua Wilton does with raspberries…this is one of my favorites.)