Fresh List Availablity January 17 through February
Beginning the new year with a Chef Tour – Chef Perry tours the farm and gets ideas for new dishes. Examining the different flavor and qualities of the same plants grown to different sizes and in different environments, we experience new and surprising variations and shatter expectations. We hope to bring you more video tours of of farm by our chefs – so you can get ideas too! If you are one of our chefs and would like to set up your personal video tour cantact us on the order line.
- Wonderful green and tender chervil – a few chervil flowers available too.
Arugula in 8×8 clamshells to be cut fresh Monday and Wednesday, a few arugula flowers from the larger arugula sets.
- Baby cucumbers with blossoms.
- Red Jalapenos from the greenhouse – Fresnos
- Rosemary top garnish
- Baby red kale
- Baby Mizuna
- Watercress micro and full size
- Micro amaranth, nano amaranth, and big leaf amaranth
- Shiso tops
- Micro Red Mustard
- Micro Collards
- Micro Tatsoi
- Micro Celery
- Micro Red Basil
- Micro Green Basil
- Baby Beet leaf
- Red Vein Sorrel
- Green Sorrel
- Basil Bow Tie Tops
- Fresh bay leaf or stems
- Pineapple sage and a few flowers
- Nasturtium leaf and edible flowers
- Pea Shoots and tendrils!
- Thai Basil Flowers
- Video of the tour with above items featured: uploading available soon…..